The Internet has transformed how companies sell their products and services, as well as allowing small enterprises to compete with larger firms in their industries. However, the written content is no longer sufficient; organizations must now create marketing materials that work best in the technological world—video. Whether you hire an in-house team or outsource to a Santa Monica video production company, video production must be integrated into your marketing strategy. Here are three key reasons why.
- It’s difficult to envision what a product looks like by reading a few sentences. While some businesses try to take professional images, it is still insufficient. Product videos make potential buyers feel like they are in an actual store. In fact, product videos have been shown to boost conversion rates by up to 80%.
- Have you checked Google Analytics to see where your traffic is coming from? Did you know that the number of people arriving from smartphones has increased dramatically across the board? Thus, you’ll want to capitalize on that traffic. When someone is on their phone, they are more inclined to watch a video than read a lengthy article. In any case, most internet users prefer to consume information in video form.
- Because written descriptions and diagrams aren’t always clear for kinesthetic and visual learners, video material benefits firms whose products need installation. They reduce their chances of making an undoable error by having a video to follow, which could lead to them opting not to purchase your products again.
RELATED: Here’s Why No One is Watching Your Video According To Video Production Companies in Austin
- If you disregard video marketing, you will miss out on a massive opportunity for your business to achieve its goals. Given its relevance, incorporating it into your existing marketing strategy will take your efforts to another level.
- Unless you’re willing to spend money on ads, Google will most likely be the source of most of your visitors. Videos are so unique that they allow you to promote your products to a much larger audience. Not only does Google enjoy videos, but YouTube is the second most popular search engine, and having videos to post there can help diversify your visitors.
Need help in producing videos that convert? Get in touch with our Santa Monica video production team today!