Producing a fundraiser video is one of the most effective ways to evoke emotional responses from prospective supporters, spreading awareness of your cause, and increasing donations. A successful fundraising video will help the fundraiser stand out from the crowd.
Although a picture is worth a thousand words, a video can connect to your followers and convey your story in a way that words alone cannot achieve. Not to mention, fundraising videos can also help your campaign go viral, particularly when used in conjunction with a powerful message.
To produce a high-quality fundraising video, it is important that you know your way around the process. Of course, if you’re unfamiliar with the ins and outs, you can always seek help from a video production company to make things easier to handle. But other than that, you can also consider the following tips below:
- Keep in mind that the production cost of your fundraising video doesn’t have to be expensive for it to be effective. One of the best ways to ensure this is by keeping your video stable as possible. Use stabilization equipment such as a monopod, a tripod, or other tools that can help you avoid shakiness in your video.
- If you have a subject, make sure that you will be able to get clear audio. One of the major things that viewers pay attention to when watching a fundraising video is the message. Thus, do your best to produce one that has good audio.
- While the quality of the audio is important, the overall visual appeal of the video is equally essential to the overall success of the fundraising project. To achieve this, make sure that your lighting is well-balanced.
- To make the video easily accessible, provide the name of the beneficiary or the goal of the campaign in the title. This is extremely vital when it comes to informing people what the video is all about even before they start watching it.
- By encouraging others to share your fundraising video on YouTube or Facebook, you will be able to potentially reach a wide range of audiences. You may also be able to catch the attention of charities or sponsors that can help make your fundraising campaign a success.
Producing a fundraising video can take a lot of time depending on how big your campaign. Moreover, you always have the option to ask for assistance from professionals working at a video production company.