The first part of a successful video marketing campaign is creating quality video content. But how do you go about doing this exactly? Here, Los Angeles Video Production Companies share their top video production equipment for a brief look on the technical side of things.
Quality videos need quality cameras for production — camera phones will simply not suffice for your filming needs. But with the many types and brands of camera available in the market today, finding one is an overwhelming process. So, here’s a guide on buying the perfect camera for your brand’s video production efforts:
- Level of video quality (1080p, 4K, etc.)
- Lens attachment options
- Types of video you will film (marketing, documentation, etc.)
- The number of cameras you need
- Additional camera features
There are three types of stabilizers you’ll be needing:
- Tripod. Some cameras promise stabilization as an additional feature. However, Los Angeles Video Production Companies still recommend tripod as an indispensable video production equipment for guaranteed video quality.
- Gimbals. This equipment uses pivots and weights for stabilization while shooting in motion. Although some of them are universal, always make sure to check if your camera is compatible with the gimbals.
- Sliders and jibs. These are unique tools that allow you to shoot in a smooth horizontal or vertical It also allows wider shots, giving you a better final product.
Video editing can be a resource-heavy process. That is why finding the best computer for the job mainly depends on its RAM and screen size. These are important factors that allow top videographers to edit and create quality videos for brands. Whether it’s Mac or Windows, what matters most is the graphics processing power of the computer.
SOUND AND AUDIO
Audio is a crucial component in a high-quality video for your brand. Although cameras have good audio pickup capabilities, nothing matches the high-quality sound from professional sound equipment. Here are some microphone suggestions you may consider:
- Handheld Microphones
- Dynamic Microphones
- Shotgun Microphones
- Omni-directional microphones
- Lavalier Microphones
- Built-In Microphones
Getting the lighting right drastically improves the entire video content. However, it is a slightly complicated task that requires you to consider not only the equipment but also the different types of light. Lighting equipment can be expensive, so make sure to buy the type that best fits your content. Some lighting equipment includes softboxes, tungsten lights, and LED panels with a diffuser.
To sum up, creating high-quality video content for your brand requires a considerable amount of investment. That is why Los Angeles Video Production companies like Brandefy offer video production solutions to cater to your needs. Visit https://brandefy.com/ today!