Businesses encounter challenges on an everyday basis. However, the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is just up there on another level, don’t you agree? As a corporate video production company that creates video marketing content for companies and other business establishments, we present to you some of the best business strategies that you can consider incorporating into your daily workflow to cope with the pandemic.
With these strategies, you can mitigate the risk of transmitting the virus, protect your employees, and support your customers.
- Implement a Remote Work Option: With the use of technology, and a stable connection to the Internet/Cloud, people are now capable of working in the comfort of their own homes. For instance, you can communicate with your employees through online video conferences, emails, and group chats. You can also delegate and receive or submit deliverables, tasks, and other outputs online.
- Reduce Meetings and Travel: Remember to keep opportunities for exposure to the virus to a minimum. As much as possible, postpone all physical meetings and hold them online instead. With travel restrictions across borders, cancel all business trips and other planned conferences.
- Allow Flexibility: Everybody is still adjusting to this new normal, so you should allow flexibility for your employees. Some, if not most, of them are with kids, so, you should expect that they have to leave at some point and take care of them. Extend your patience and have understanding.
- Be Transparent with Customers: Authenticity is now vital in improving customer relations. Show them that you are going through the same things that they are going through. Empathize through your brand. Let them see that your products and services can help them get through it all.
- Refocus Sales Strategies Online: The pandemic and the continuous shutdowns should not be the end of your business. Now that things are more active online, it is time to realign your marketing and sales strategies online. Find ways to continue your business and avoid possible losses by incorporating social networking sites and other online platforms to your business activities. Engage with your customers online. Share video content and other communication with your audience to maintain and improve customer relations.
On a side note, you can stop the spread of the virus by avoiding physical contact and the touching of one’s face, encouraging the frequent washing of hands among your staff, and continuously disinfecting surfaces often used by employees and customers such as handrails, doorknobs, chairs, tables, and desks.
As a corporate video production company in Los Angeles, Brandefy is one with the world in facing and fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. Let us all take part in overcoming this challenge!